COVID-19 Practice Updates
Elita MedSpa values the safety and health of our clients and staff. Take a look at how we’re protecting our community.
Elite Medspa Employees
- Employees perform a daily self-screening before coming to work. Only healthy, symptom-free employees are permitted in the office.
- All employees receive daily in-office temperature checks.
- To avoid crowding and maintain social distancing, appointment times are carefully staggered.
- Our staff are fully equipped with properly worn masks at all times. Gloves will be worn when appropriate.
Elite Medspa Patients
- All necessary paperwork will be provided to you electronically prior to your appointment. Please complete all paperwork prior to arrival.
- We ask you to perform a self-screening prior to your appointment. If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (such as coughing, congestion, body aches, chills, etc.), we will need to reschedule your visit. Come see us in two weeks!
- A staff member will take your temperature upon arrival.
- Inside the building, masks must be worn over your nose and mouth at all times.
- Hand sanitizer is freely available throughout our facility, and should be used after touching your face and before and after interacting with any shared surfaces.
Questions? Give us a call at (602) 806-9624
Your understanding and cooperation are deeply appreciated. We look forward to your visit!